CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER (CMO)
AUTISM FAMILY CENTER (AFC) OVERVIEW & GROWTH
Three and a half years ago, Autism Family Center opened in Winnetka, IL. We launched the center to bring a multidisciplinary approach to the Behavior Analysis field. In the years since, we have created a unique therapeutic program run by a team of innovative, energetic, and talented professionals.
Building our program in Winnetka has been an amazing opportunity. But now we are excited to move on to the next big project. In 2017, Autism Family Center will begin an exciting project to bring AFC to more families. We aim to open locations all over Illinois and the surrounding states.
AFC now needs to build a corporate team prepared to create and execute the strategy necessary to open multiple centers each year. Because we will be the first corporate team at Autism Family Center, we need diverse group with a willingness to jump in anywhere needed.
Director of Marketing
Autism Family Center is looking for a marketing guru to develop a strategy for wide spread, rapid growth. However, it is important to us to keep the integrity of the community brand we have built. We need a team player who is ready to take an active role in the launch of our biggest project yet. You will be responsible for creating and implementing the strategy. And, eventually, you will manage a team of support staff. We need someone with a strong background who can also use the most current and relevant tools to target the population we serve. It wouldn't hurt to have a great sense of humor and an interest in air hockey.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing , communications, customer service and public relations strategies for healthcare.
- Experience with building brand awareness in local communities.
- Superior skills and record of success in managing on line technology, programs and campaigns.
- Exceptional ability to use Facebook's advertising platform with a strong understanding of how to best use the analytics to optimize ads/targets.
- Strong graphic design skill and experience.
- Experience developing and managing a budget.
- Experience managing a team of support staff and coordinating larger projects with department leaders without templates, corporate software, or presentation decks.
- More than "strong written communication": Ability to turn complex concepts in clear, jargon-free narratives.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, meeting budgetary targets and deadlines
- Dedication to ongoing, relevant education and training.
- Solid grasp of SEO, paid social, organic social media marketing, online media, web technology, email marketing, community and creative and brand strategy.
- The next few years are all about growth so it is important to be highly organized and thrive in the face of change.
Develop and manage a content strategy that drives brand awareness, website traffic, lead-generation efforts, and customer acquisition and retention.
Collaborate with many different internal teams to create interesting and engaging content which accomplishes defined business goals.
Build and lead a strategy which brings together both editorial and paid content so they work seamlessly and effortlessly together toward one common goal.
Re-imagine the AFC brand and voice and develop the plan to get us there using unique and engaging content.
Develop strategic partnerships both on and off line to scale and leverage AFC's reach.
Other responsibilities as assigned related to PR, Marketing, and Strategic Growth.
Directions: Please complete the following questions in as much detail as possible. If you have supporting documents or would like to provide longer answers than allowed, feel free to email them directly. We will also need a copy of your resume. Email everything to Lauren Rabin: firstname.lastname@example.org.